FW: A Tempest in a Teapot - The Resolution

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Feb 22 09:17:42 CST 2006

For those of you who are interested, the following is the post that I sent
to the Improve Rev list, which goes into detail about the player/standalone
issues that were originally raised on this list.

This should hopefully clear everything up...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com