Rev licensing

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Feb 20 22:10:17 CST 2006

On 2/20/06 9:49 PM, "Richard Gaskin" <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

>> The issue is whether we can create our own custom
>> standalone 'players', with our own custom splash
>> screen, for the editable stacks that we craft for our
>> customers.
>
> Kevin clarified this, and Ken recapped it.  That was this morning.  It's
> now well into the evening.  Did you miss this morning's mail?

Actually, I posted it to the Improve Rev list, which Alain is not a member
of for some reason.

Alain asked if I'd summarize the points from this morning's post, and I've
chosen to send him a copy offlist. So he should now be well up to speed.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com