What's in a group

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Mon Feb 20 12:43:15 CST 2006

Hi Ray

try this:

repeat with x = 1 to the number of controls in group G
  put the long name of control x of group G & cr after grpList
end repeat

make sure you refer to control x OF GROUP G or you'll get any control x of
the card you're in...

this is easily turning into an atomic function like

function getGroupControls thisgroup
  local grpList=""
  put the number of controls in group thisgroup into CCount
  repeat with x = 1 to CCount
    put the long name of control x of group thisgroup into line x of grpList
  end repeat
  return grpList
end getGroupControls

if thisGroup is a long name just use
   put the long name of control x of thisgroup into line x of grpList

which I find much cleaner ;)

cheers
Xavier
http://monsieurx.com