MC 2.7

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Feb 16 00:27:29 CST 2006

MisterX wrote:
> Sims said

>> version or two of upgrades are announced.
>
>>> Rev 2.6.1 for at least a week (if not more).
>>> TEST TEST TEST, then sell.
>>>

> This feels more like the microsoft software release process - release, sell
> THEN fix...
>
> I too am reverting to 2.6. It's pretty obvious that 2.7 was NOT
> tested on windows as it should have.

As a tester who's been too wrapped up meeting client deadlines, I feel
partially reponsible.

But I'm writing mostly to try to determine how this thread went from
being only on the MC list to also being on the Rev list?

Is it a glitch in the server, or in one of the contributors to this thread?

I'll have to be extra careful, since I tend to feel a bit more free on
this smaller MC list, and try to exercise a little more careful
judgement on the much bigger Rev list.

In the future, if someone decides to expand a thread to include another
list I think it would be good form to note that in the message.