Scrollbar increments in scrolling group

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Feb 12 12:52:24 CST 2006

Shari wrote:

> I'm not even sure if I can use this method, as the scrollbar itself will
> need to be visually appealing as well (fit in with the rest of the
> imagery of the card).  But I thought I'd try it before moving on to
> another plan.

I don't think you'll have much luck trying to control the drag in a
scrollbar.

It seems to me that a much better way would be to put a copy of the
image that you want to use directly into the group and just let it
scroll along with all the objects. You may need to put it in there more
than once, depending on how long your scrolling group is.

Alternately, since the image is already placed in the stack itself, just
make some big transparent buttons and set their icons to the ID of the
image you want, then put the buttons at the lowest layer in the group.
Stack the buttons one over the other to make a continuous pattern.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com