Scrolling in a group

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sat Feb 11 17:39:25 CST 2006

I have a group that includes several text fields and buttons.  I'd
like to be able to set the scroll to move exactly a certain distance,
so that the fields/buttons line up with a background image when the
user stops scrolling.  Is there a good tutorial somewhere on how to
do this?

The background image (not part of the group itself) has a column of
rectangles, and each one should always have a "set" of fields/buttons
from the group.  Six rectangles exist, but the group has data for
more than six, which is the purpose of scrolling.
--
Mac and Windows shareware games
http://www.gypsyware.com