UB standalones - FIXED!

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Sat Dec 9 06:09:50 CST 2006

Hello friends,

with the helpings hands of you (thanks a lot!) I changed the IDE a bit
and uploaded a TEST!!! version of the MC IDE 2.7.2 to the Yahoo group.

The IDE now shows the correct version in the about box.
And the standalone builder does also show the current IDE version in its
window title, so are not confused anymore by "Standalone builder 2.6"

I could build standalones without problems for:
1. PPC Mac, tested and runs nicely
2. UB Mac, runs also nicely
3. Windows, with icons and runs nicely
4. Intel Mac, was build without problems
BUT cannot test this one since I still work with my PPC G4 from 2000 ;-)

Please check, if the standalones for Intel Mac do run on these
machines and report eventual problems.

If all is fine I will upload the final version soon.

Sincerely

Your Poobah :-)

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de