UB standalones - update

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Dec 5 17:55:15 CST 2006

Richard Gaskin wrote:
> I'm testing w/2.7.4, trying to make a standalone with the latest MC IDE.
>  After following the steps to set up the runtime engines (as outlined in
> Ken's doc), I can build the standalone successfully but it doesn't run.
>
> What might I be missing?

Since then I've gone through the process a second time, downloading a
new copy of the IDE, making a new runtime engine to build from, and even
including Jacque's plist file which works for her to make sure it isn't
that.

Still no go.

Tereza has mentioned a similar experience.

How many of you are able to sucessfully make v2.7 builds in MC?