[ANN] ErrorLib 1.0.1

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Fri Dec 1 07:42:03 CST 2006

Dear MetaCard users,

An ErrorLib user reported a problem with ErrorLib, which we have
fixed. We have also added a new feature.

ErrorLib is a shareware library which gives you control of
execution errors. With ErrorLib, you decide whether errors are
reported and how they are reported. Password protected stacks no
longer hamper bug reports from your clients and you will get all
error information Revolution can possibly provide.

With errorLib, you have a simple light-weight set of scripts
that you can include with your standalones and use in your IDE.
The execution error dialog will no longer lock up your IDE if
you use errorLib instead. You can easily parse error information
and display the error, using either the built-in routines of
errorLib or your own custom error dialog.

New in this version:
- a problem causing the error log files to be useless has been fixed
- the log file now also includes information about platform and
machine
- errors were sometimes parsed as “theParsedData” but are now
parsed correctly

You can download ErrorLib from the Developers section of the
Economy-x-Talk homepage.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

--

Consultant and Software Engineer
mailto:m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info

Advertise with us and reach 1000 truely interested internet
users every month. See http://economy-x-talk.com/advertise.html
for more information.