Revzilla

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sun Aug 27 13:47:04 CDT 2006

>No you don't Shari... RevZilla works in MetaCard just fine; I created it, so
>it can work in any copy of MC/Rev you have handy (or as a standalone, if you
>want one - just ask...)
>
>Ken Ray
>Sons of Thunder Software

Nifty!  I ass-u-me-d that as I had tried many times to open stacks
that folks have created since Rev took over MC, that yours would be
the same way.  Okay here we go...  I downloaded it...

Okay, the test...

Unzipped it.  Launched MC.  Opened Revzilla stack.

Error:
Function:  error in function handler
Operators and:  error in right operand
Object:  card Post a Bug
Line 2
Token:  isOSX

Could be related to me being on Macintel.

Close error window.  Stack is there.  But when I click buttons, I get
errors every time.  The error windows are empty.

MC 2.4.3

It almost worked... :-)

--
Mac and Windows shareware games