MC IDE 2.7 posted!

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Sat Aug 26 03:55:53 CDT 2006

Hi Ken and all,

> On 8/25/06 7:42 AM, "Klaus Major" <klaus at major-k.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi friends of the lean IDE,
>>
>> I just uploaded version 2.7 of the MC IDE to the Yahoo group:
>
> Wonderful, Klaus! Thank you so much for this!  I'll test it tonight
> and
> report back...

here is how I made the new standalone builder work:

1. I made 3 copies of the Metacard.app and named them
"MCPPC.app", "MCIntel.app" and "MCUB.app".

2. Then I only REPLACED the ENGINES in
MCXYZ.app/Contents/MacOS/
with the corresponding engines of the the correct
REV (2.7.x) engines and renamed the engines "MetaCard".

No changing of the PLIST files necessary

That was all and I could point the standalone builder to these apps.

> Ken Ray
> Sons of Thunder Software
> Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
> Email: kray at sonsothunder.com