Games

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Fri Aug 25 05:44:25 CDT 2006

Hi Shari,

> Is there an URL by any chance with games created with Arcade Engine?

I´ve seen a few games using AE created by others, that are still
under development. I hope the developers will announce them when they
are finished. What I have seen so far looks very promising.

However I can show some of mine.

http://www.derbrill.com/game_final/tt_osx.zip

This is a game I wrote as advertising medium for a recycling company
back in 2004. Goal is to collect as many printer cartidges as you
can. Do not collect junk. You can click on the cartoon characters and
green scrollbar thingys to get extra time. This game uses the first
version of AE and it is a PPC only compile, so on your new machine it
will run under Rosetta. If you need a cheat to access all levels just
let me know. ;-) It starts to get most interesting with level 3 and up.

Also I would like to show the most recent game I did. I made this for
Runrevs coding competition. However, as that competition is not
officially over I will want to wait for an ok. from the mothership
before I post the link publically. I´ll send it to you off list.

If anyone wants to see Windows versions please drop me a line.

All the best,

Malte