What is version 2.7?

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Tue Aug 22 18:43:56 CDT 2006

Good point, Malte.  I had not considered that.

I poked around a bit in Bugzilla.  Little difficulty figuring out how
to pull up what I wanted to know.  Which is, what bugs have been
reported and not yet squashed.  Never did quite get it.  I pulled up
a long list, but without clicking on each individual bug, could not
find a way to have the list include the current status of the bug.

How do I find out what bugs are outstanding in the most current
version, regardless of when they were reported?  If I tried one way,
I'd get a Zarro Boogs Found message.  If I tried a different way, I
got a VERY long list.  So I'm sure I was doing it wrong both ways :-)

Shari

--
Mac and Windows shareware games
http://www.gypsyware.com