Let me be WRONG!

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Aug 20 23:09:47 CDT 2006

Shari wrote:

> Every time I read it, it sounds like the license actually expires. As if
> it is an elongated trial period.  As in reverting to a trial version or
> something.

No, the license never expires. Once you have a license you can continue
to use that version forever. What expires are the updates. After a year,
you will need to purchase an update pack if you want to remain current.

Heather is on vacation next week, but there will be someone else filling
in for her in support. You can ask about it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com