Way off topic... just a happy day to share with you all...

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Fri Aug 18 05:47:09 CDT 2006

Thankee, Richmond :-)

You are the second person who told me that this week.  A friend of
mine told me I should write children's books because I get so
enthusiastic about things.

Last night I was squealing with glee watching the Eagles in concert
on TV.  Now I know you are wondering what could possibly get me going
over the Eagles.  They make great music, but squealing with glee?

The answer:  Joe Walsh.  That man is HILARIOUS to watch.  The faces
he makes... He is pure entertainment.  Bear and I were debating over
whether he had teeth... we honestly couldn't tell... sometimes he
looks like he doesn't have a tooth in there... other times you swear
you see teeth...

They really need to point that camera at him a lot more!  Nobody else
could pull off polka dotted pajama pants as he does :-)

Shari

--
Mac and Windows shareware games
http://www.gypsyware.com