Way off topic... just a happy day to share with you all...

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Wed Aug 16 19:53:26 CDT 2006

To all of my Wonderful Metacard friends...

I ordered my new Mac Pro tonight :-)  HOO HAH!

I am the last of the upgraders... from an LC II... to a Blue and
White G3... to a Mac Pro... when I upgrade it's like a lunar landing
:-)  Alien everything...

Next stop, RunRev... that will probably be a couple months... but
we're on the way :-)

HOO HAH!

Note of interest...

Apple has a business discount, not well advertised... $125 off.  I
was almost going to order from one of the other Mac retailers who
advertised rebates.  But I talked to Apple first and asked if he
could match what they were offering.  He came close.  It's not a
rebate, it is an actual discount.

Apple also offers printer rebates, similar to the other Mac vendors.
So I'm ending up with a free HP printer/copier/scanner, too :-)  My
fella has a really good HP printer so I don't need top of the line.
$100 printer rebate against a $97 printer... Goodie it's FREE!

Shari
--
Mac and Windows shareware games
http://www.gypsyware.com