Almost ready for RunRev...

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Aug 4 12:50:45 CDT 2006

J. Landman Gay wrote:
> Klaus Major wrote:
>
>>> Been following this list regarding all Rev talk.  And one thing I
>>> hope gets ironed out before I'm ready to make the leap... is anybody
>>> successfully compiling standalones for Macintel yet?  There seemed to
>>> be some issues there.  Standalones not launching?
>>
>> No reply from the mothership yet...
>>
>> Or did the example stack of Mark help you solving the puzzle, Richard?
>
> When Richard gets a free moment there will be progress.

Standalones are too critical for my business to wait for me to "find" a
free moment.  I'll make time once I have the knowledge to do something
with it.  In my understanding Mark knows things that need to be changed
in MC's Standalone Builder, but he's not communicated those to me.  If
someone would kindly do so I'll make those changes ASAP.

  Managing Editor, revJournal