CGI calling on Metacard

Ray Horsley ray at linkitonline.com
Fri Apr 28 16:49:54 CDT 2006

Hi Shari,

I'm working on a simpler but related project right now which is simply
to solicit an E-mail address from a Metacard stack and then use it to
send an ID number or something to the user.  The intention is to
receive valid E-mails in exchange for providing access codes to various
parts of my software.  Your project sounds a little more complex, but
as a suggestion you might try looking through Ken Ray's SonsoThunder
site at:

http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/metacard/tips/cgi001.htm

Good luck,

Ray Horsley