Script Editor menus

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Apr 27 14:13:53 CDT 2006

Ken Ray wrote:
> On 4/27/06 10:44 AM, "Richard Gaskin" <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:
>
>>> And while we're on the subject, has anyone figured out a way to get out
>>> of the "sticky" menus bug, where the script editor menus won't stop
>>> popping down no matter where you click? I always have to force-quit when
>>> that happens. I don't know why it happens in MC and not in Rev, but
>>> maybe moving the script editor menus to the OS menu bar would help after
>>> all.
>> Haven't seen it, but if we get a recipe I'll fix it.
>
> I've seen it too, but I can't remember what I did to fix it... if I
> remember, I'll post it...

I hope you remember, 'cause I've tried the escape key, right-click,
switching apps, and other stuff I can't recall. Once they get stuck,
they're stuck for good.

I get the feeling, based on nothing in particular, that it is related to
popdown buttons and wouldn't happen if the menus were in the OS menu bar.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com