ColorizeScript challenge

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Thu Apr 27 01:46:10 CDT 2006

I've been silently following this thread, and one more out-of-the-box
idea comes to mind. What about just colorizing the lines of the script
currently visible in the editor, and updating when the user scrolls? If
that limited the whole job to say, 50 lines of script, would the
original slower, simpler version of the script suffice?

It might not give live scrolling in color - but the update could still
be snappy enough to not slow down anyone actually reading the script?

- Brian