MetaCard and Tcl

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Sep 29 21:33:56 CDT 2005

Bruce M. Axtens wrote:
> On my blog, codeaholic.blogspot.com, I've posted an
> item about MetaCard (on OS X) using Tcl to
> more-or-less bypass the script size limit of the
> unregistered version of MetaCard.
>
> If you get a chance, please read it and where I've
> said the wrong thing, please let me know.

I see no risk, since after reading it I couldn't figure it out. :)

But seriously, since there is no MetaCard anymore anyway, and since Rev
only offers a 30-day trial for the engine, I'm not sure how helpful the
article will be.

At $99 for the low-end Rev license, is the pricing really so prohibitive?

  Managing Editor, revJournal