Runtime Revolution/MetaCard standalones and Ubuntu ???

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Mon Sep 12 11:40:57 CDT 2005

Possibly I did not explain my problem very clearly:

If I make RR/MC standalones for LINUX on either a MAC
computer running either Mac OS ( or 10, or a PC computer
running a Microsoft Windows variant there seems to be no
way that I can guarantee that users of computers running
LINUX can use my standalone "out of the box", so to speak,
like standalones generated for Mac Classic, X or Windows.

I have had RR standalones running very successfully on
Linspire 5; but got stuck with Ubuntu and other Distros.

Richmond Mathewson

See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html