scripting player objects?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Sep 8 17:58:27 CDT 2005

Eric Engle wrote:
> The MC documentation is very complete; However, I don't find anything about
> scripting a movie player object.

How fortuitous. :) Our next scripting conference is... ta da!...
Multimedia! The stack has some great info about scripting and using
players, graphics, and animation, all by expert Trevor DeVore.

The stack should go online first thing next week. Please do come to the
online chat on Sept. 17. You can ask Trevor everything you want to know
and get personalized answers. You could even prepare some scripts for us
to analyze if you want.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com