movies in metacard?

Eric Engle engleerica at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 15:06:49 CDT 2005

In metacard you have these things called players... interesting.

You tell the player the location of the filename. Also nice. E.g.

directory/directory/foo.mov

ok. nice so far. Here is my question: How can I get metacard to know that the
file I am referring to is right there in the same folder as metacard *without
indicating the full directory structure (e.g.
c:\programs\metacard\project\foo.mov)?

Is my question clear? I want to avoid indicating the entire directory structure
for obvious cross platform compatability on distribution. I'd rather not import
all the movies. I want to be able to refer to them locally either as in the
same directory as the MC standalone or in a subdirectory of the directory in
which the MC standalone is found *regardless* of the higher levels of the
directory "above" the standalone.

Is that possible? How?