Answer Dialog at ScreenLoc?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Sep 6 02:07:02 CDT 2005

Recently, Brian Yennie  wrote:

> What about inserting a frontScript which traps the preOpenStack
> message, checks the target, and reacts if there is an ask/answer dialog
> forthcoming. Same effect, no IDE modification?

This works Brian, thanks.

Interesting that the front script doesn't seem to change the answer dialog's
behavior in Rev, although I've noted on my system that the answer dialog
opens already positioned in the horizontal center of the screen (not the
vertical).  If this is standard Rev behavior then it's adequate for my
needs.

(FWIW, I'm simply trying to make an alert notice more overt by placing it in
the center of the screen, rather than positioning it near a small stack
which may be way off to any side of the screen.)

Thanks again.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director