Answer Dialog at ScreenLoc?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Sep 5 13:22:45 CDT 2005

Recently, Wilhelm Sanke  wrote:

>> Aside from modifying its code, is there a trick to forcing the answer dialog
>> to appear at the screenLoc?

> Naturally, this is a reappearing topic. We have had a similar discussion
> one year ago on this and the improvement list.
>
> I had offered a solution that places the ask and answer dialogs anywhere
> on the screen or relative to a stack. There are sample stacks at
> <www.sanke.org/Software/PlaceDialogs.zip>.

Thanks Wilhelm.  I know how to modify the answer/ask dialogs however I was
looking for a solution that did not involve modifications to these dialogs.
My stack is to be used in the Rev/MC environments and I would prefer to use
the available IDE dialogs.

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director