[WTF] MC's Answer Dialog Options Flipped?

Tariel Gogoberidze tariel at mac.com
Thu Sep 1 02:32:56 CDT 2005

Recently, Richard Gaskin  wrote:

> I've seen some anomalies, and have since made deep revisions to the Ask
> and Answer dialogs to handle:
>
> - More consistent behaviors on each platform
>    Buttons should be in reverse order on Windows only,
>    as per the Win HIG
>
> - Icons for OS X and XP
>
> - Better HIG compliants for button sizes and spacing
>
> I'll clean these up over the next few days and post a new build for you
> review soon.

Great, especially because I recently noticed that  in my copy of B11
IDE answer dialog can't expand it's width dynamically more than about
460 pixels, trims my forth button in half.
Also, while you are on this Richard, may be we can add to MC answer
dialog the same functionality as in recent  patch for Rev Answer dialog
that Eric Chatonet posted.

It allows HTMLtext and functional links in Answer dialog. Recognizes
web site address and MailTo:

Also, one kind of strange thing I just noticed in my copy of IDE.

In freshly launched MC if I type in msg box "put the stacks", it puts
mctools.mc twice

/Users/Tariel/MC 2.6.2/mctools.mc
/Users/Tariel/MC 2.6.2/mctools.mc
/Users/Tariel/MC 2.6.2/mchome.mc

Is it after I messed up with my copy of IDE or others can see it in B11
as well?

best regards
Tariel