MetaCard and Tcl

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 1 07:53:40 CDT 2005

on Fri, 30 Sep 2005
Bruce M. Axtens wrote:

> On my blog, codeaholic.blogspot.com, I've posted an
> item about MetaCard (on OS X) using Tcl to
> more-or-less bypass the script size limit of the
> unregistered version of MetaCard.
> If you get a chance, please read it and where I've
> said the wrong thing, please let me know.

Hi Bruce,

i do not see how this could get around the
10 lines limit, but Geoff Canyon wrote an
extensive tutorial to manage longer scripts
within the 10 lines limits.

This tutorial is still useful for developers that
want to run longer scripts in their standalone
applications.

I get it from Ken Ray's website within the RR v 1.1
docs (saved as a pdf file). i'm not sure if this
tutorial is still available in any website.

You could ask directly to Geoff Canyon. Look for
his website: inspiredlogic.com

Have a nice day!

al

Visit my site: