TAB display

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Nov 23 10:45:49 CST 2005

Hi /H

It may be the "show invisible characters" (white space) option in word... Or
another view mode in Word (one of many)...

BUT, pasting to and from word or other MS apps can result in differences...
Nothing new... I wrote a bugzilla on it... ah no, it was about pasting
images from word or pasting from excel... (see also 3137, 3193...)

To single out the problem, try of these:

put the selection into the clipboarddata["text"] -- test 1
put the selection into the clipboarddata["rtf"] -- test 2
put the selection into the clipboarddata["html"] -- test 3

cheerios
Xavier

  _____