Thank you to Metacard and RunRev...

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Sat Nov 5 11:44:12 CST 2005

Thank you to you too, Shari to remind us how lucky we are with those
great xtalk's and i follow you in thinking all our so kind and
intelligent peoples who fighted so hard over the years to give us the
opportunity to switch from Hypercard to Supercard, fom Metacard to
Revolution. From the Xerox Park Lab's guys to the RunRev Team, this
all is just a dream human and technical success story !!!

In beetwin many others, thanks to Bill Atkinson, Kevin Calhoun,...,
Frederic Rinadi the XCmd man, Dr Scott Raney the sailor, Jeanne and
Jacqueline, to all our so sweet RunRev Teamers, to our great dev
lists helpfull coallegues and friends =-)

A nice day to all of us,

Kind Regards,

Pierre

Le 5 nov. 05 à 17:19, Shari a écrit :

> No questions, no answers, just a happy thought that I love Metacard!
>
> I want to take a moment to say Thank You to Scott, for creating
> Metacard, and to RunRev, who has allowed Metacard to grow forth and
> flourish, and keep on being.
>
> I truly love this language and the doors that it opens.  It allows
> me to pursue a dream that I so enjoy.
>
> As a person who came into the computer world one generation too
> early, before computers became a mainstay, where manual typewriters
> still existed in the classroom and electric typewriters were all
> the rage... I say THANK YOU!
>
> As a person who did not experience computers in any capacity until
> my late-thirties was it?  Dunno, just a guess...
>
> As a person who, thanks to Hypercard, discovered the world of
> programming, never having studied an official programming
> language... never having even used a computer but almost
> immediately upon purchasing my first Macintosh, discovered
> Hypercard and created a program with it... albeit a simple program
> but one that opened the doors of creativity...
>
> That Metacard allows me to create that which I can imagine... I say
> THANK YOU!
>
> Shari
>

> --
> Mac and Windows shareware games