TAOO's action list

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Tue May 10 14:30:34 EDT 2005

Like I told Klaus,

I tested 3 browsers, 3 PCs, user logged or not, 2 different forum themes
and none
had the yellow color. So im inclined to think it was an OSX problem. But
given the
tiger's primary colors... ;)

Also this is the first error like this I get.

I'll see if there is a fix somewhere for safari browsers...

Thanks Shari...

On 10.05.2005 13:02:34 metacard-bounces wrote:
>Yellow text on a light grey background...??? (At least here on Safari on
OS
>X...)
>
>You must be kidding, or do you have a contract with some opticians??? ;-)
>Please change this one first, thanks!
>cheers
>Xavier
>http://monsieurx.com/taoo
>Au revoir, mon ami...
>Klaus Major
>
>Here the primary portion is black text on a dark green background.
Explorer,
>OSX 10.2.8.
>
>Yellow text on dark green background, Safari, OSX 10.2.8 with error
message:

>Warning :  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output
>started at /home3/www/monsieurx/header.php:32) in
>/home3/www/monsieurx/includes/sessions.php on line 250
>
>Warning :  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output
>started at /home3/www/monsieurx/header.php:32) in
>/home3/www/monsieurx/includes/sessions.php on line 251
>Yup, that's the yellow.  I guess it copied over ;-)

Visit us at http://www.clearstream.com
IMPORTANT MESSAGE    Internet communications are not secure and therefore
Clearstream International does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.    The information contained in this e-mail is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states
them to be the views of Clearstream International or of any of its
affiliates or subsidiaries.    END OF DISCLAIMER