TAOO's action list

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Tue May 10 12:15:23 EDT 2005

Hi Xavier,
> Part of writing your own language, system or framework consists of
> making a
> wide number of objects and verbs available for application use.
>
> I just posted an auto-generated list from taoo' libraries. It's the
> second
> list I publish (since the HyperCard XOS).
>
> <http://www.monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=15>
>
> There's over a 1000 handlers although a few are just abbreviated or
> alternative commands. Some verbs are irrelevant, and there's a few
> breakdowns possible (per verb, per object, per library or context,
> alphabetically, etc) to be reformated nicely in the future in the TAOO
> Documentation currently under scripting. Note also the new PHP array
> commands popping in (python will be next, the Moft NT library is not
> included in this list).
>
> I just wanted to show you the breath of the environment. Im sure
> there's a
> cool function for everyone in it. This list doesnt' have the 1000+
> list of
> calls and handlers in the HyperScriptLibrary.
>
> Making it all available under one roof without any scripting
> required is
> what I aim to do... So far it is coming very smoothly and faster
> every day!
>
> Comments welcome in the forums! Requests and suggestions too
> naturally ;)

Yellow text on a light grey background...??? (At least here on Safari
on OS X...)

You must be kidding, or do you have a contract with some
opticians??? ;-)

Please change this one first, thanks!

> cheers
> Xavier
> http://monsieurx.com/taoo

Au revoir, mon ami...

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de
http://www.major-k.de

P.S.
In case the message did not come through:
Your list is almost unreadable ;-)