revJournal???

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun May 8 05:26:09 EDT 2005

Mathewson wrote:
> Does anybody else get a 'funny' feeling about what has
> happened to the revJournal website?

Yes, very, but perhaps for different reasons than you. ;)

> For starters: although it was a bit sluggish it did have
> some good stuff: this all seems to have been thrown away!

I wrote Alan about that some weeks ago when my links into the site
stopped working.  He says he's just been busy and hasn't had time to
migrate the old content over.

> Why do I also feel a bit peculiar when I read "My name is
> John Doe" ?

I don't understand the reference.  Is that a Frank Capra movie?

> I am wondering if the revJournal site has not been
> compromised by somebody or some organization with a hidden
> agenda - call me paranoid (although, personally, I'd much
> rather you called me 'Richmond') - but something is not
> quite right.

I have no doubt that's the case, and after reading about the MKULTRA
experiments I've realized human paranoia rarely encompasses the range of
odd and sometimes dangerous things people actually do.

But what sort of scenario do you suspect is at play with revJournal, and
what gives that impression?