xcmds

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun May 8 07:42:37 EDT 2005

 Jacqueline, Eric,

im working on externals via Python. Im far from compile time but it seems
the way to go. The ease of scripting with oo with much more behind...

2 persons are already very interested and it's a matter of time when we
figure it out as a process and make it easy as compileIt. Certainly not
impossible but it's not for this weekend ;)

Any help or contributions are encouraged!
Unix compilation of externals for RunRev too!

cheers
Xavier