Background process

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Mar 26 00:50:06 EST 2005

Hi Simon,

On a pc you can run a compiled stack as a service* or use runas and have it
either do the snapshot as an invisible systemwindow (?) or prefered, call a
command line tool. snagit might have something like that. You can find a
tool like that for sure at http://shellcity.net

there's parameters to show/hide or you can provoke it with an editable pref
file.

provoking cheers
Xavier
http://monsieurx.com/runrev.php - thought provoking RunRev stacks too!