MouseLoc

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Mar 25 15:10:08 EST 2005

On 3/25/05 1:54 PM, "Simon Lord" <slord at marelina.com> wrote:

> How can I get this to work:
>
> put the screenmouseLoc into fld "curpos"
>
> ... if the mc app is minimized, IE it's *not* the currently focused app?

Here you go - I made a stack with a button and a field. The script of the
button is (watch line wraps):

on mouseUp
  if "trackMouse" is not in the pendingMessages then
    trackmouse
  else
    CancelPending "all"
  end if
end mouseUp

on trackMouse
  put the topLeft of this stack into tTL
  put ((item 1 of tTL) + the mouseH) & "," & \
    ((item 2 of tTL) + the mouseV) into tMousePos
  put tMousePos into fld 1
  send "trackMouse" to me in 20 milliseconds
end trackMouse

on CancelPending pMsg
  put the pendingMessages into tPending
  if (pMsg <> "") and (pMsg <> "all") then
    filter tPending with "*," & pMsg & ",*"
  end if
  repeat for each line tMsg in tPending
    cancel item 1 of tMsg