Fixed bug 2471

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Mar 11 18:04:11 EST 2005

Wilhelm,

It's funny but I dont remember ControlsN2O being impacted!

I've been using a custom list and table for my browser since I added that
feature 2 or 3 years ago... Also, ControlsN2O is no longuer MetaCard
compatible since it depends on the RevGeometry manager. Something I should
fix sometime this year but given the nil demand... It might never happen...

Although thanks for the mention! And good job getting that fixed...

cheers
Xavier
--
http://MonsieurX.com