strange pulldown menus

Tariel Gogoberidze tariel at mac.com
Sun Jun 26 20:02:09 CDT 2005

Recently, Scott Rossi  wrote:

> Apparently, it's not a Tiger only thang, it's a 2.6 thing.  Same
> problem
> occurs for me on 10.3.9.

> Version is 2.6.5 and build is 108.

That explains it.

  I was testing on OS X 10.3.8 using MC IDE 2.6b11 with engine 2.6.2
built 77.

No such effects with this configuration.

And it's seems to be 2.6.5 engine issue. I just tested on OS X 10.3.9
with engine 2.6.2  and pulldown menus work fine.

I will have to wait with switch to 2.6.5 until this issue is nailed. I
have couple of stacks in works with fairly long menus and I need every
one of them :)

Thanks Scott for info and Richard for showing this issue to Mark

Tariel