The whole id number thing

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Jun 23 20:18:50 EDT 2005

That's hilarious Richard.

What logs? what nt event log? Is there crash logs on Macs and not PCs ;(

There's absolutely nothing that you can use to track these crashes unless
you use a real systemlevel debugger etc...

I wish i could have found another cause but the only cause i've found is a
duplicate image in 2 stacks OR setting a second image to the same id of an
existing image.

Sorry, but after using even Tuviah solution it still happens - but much less
;)

cheers
Xavier