The whole id number thing

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Wed Jun 22 22:55:45 EDT 2005

>You can set the ID of images. These are the only objects that allow
>it, and the exception was made for exactly the reasons you are
>dealing with: to prevent image ID conflicts. So, you can import an
>image and use:
>
>  set the ID of last image to "123400"
>
>No need to clone unless you want to.
>
>--
>Jacqueline Landman Gay

This begs another question... is there a way to get the IDs of all
images already in use?  Including those built into Metacard's various
stacks?

I hear a suggestion in the air to the Powers That Be... for a
preference that creates a unique object id after polling all open
stacks and stacks in use.

Does Bugzilla have room for suggestions?  I've never spent much time there...

Shari
--
Mac and Windows shareware games
http://www.gypsyware.com