Appearance of menu items in version 2.6.B11 (and earlier)

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Tue Jun 21 22:43:53 EDT 2005

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

>What happens if you modify the MC IDE's preOpenStack handler to set the
>mcVersion to the version?
>
> -- Richard Gaskin

This works, too, if the line is added to the card script. By the way,
resetting (back) the mcversion of the mctools stack to a number
different from 2.6.5 does not re-create the overlapping and cutting-off.
Once modified the overlapping disappears ?? But this can be safely
replicated when you delete mctools and unzip stack mctools2.6b11.mc.zip
<cid:part1.02020604.02090709 at hrz.uni-kassel.de> again. Regards, Wilhelm
Sanke <http://www.sanke.org/MetaMedia> P.S.: Just returned from a stay
of several weeks at my second home (as it were) in Surfside, part of
North Miami Beach, where my schedule and leisure time distracted me very
much from things like Metacard and Revolution. I only cursorily looked
through the messages and I now have to try to catch up with what has
happened in the meantime. Sitting by the bay in a warm night breeze
under huge Australian pine trees, looking at the reflections of the
lights from the other side of the bay, drinking a glass of fine Samuel
Adams Lager, being surrounded by fireflies (the big "click-beetle"
version with two lights) and an occasional pelican, maybe reading - for
temperature contrast - a "Cat Who" story by Lilian Jackson-Braun from
Northern Wisconsin, all this and more provides a quality of life that
can hardly be surpassed. At present I am again sitting on the terrace of
my Central European home - not bad either - and try to adjust to normal
conditions and to work as usual.