mctools.mc v2.6b10 posted

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Sun Jun 19 17:23:41 EDT 2005

>Once we confirm the IDs of the splitter cursors in Rev, should we
>update MC's to match those?  I'm inclined to say yes to be done with
>it, even if the numbers are oddly out of sequence.  Objections?
>
>--
>  Richard Gaskin

Is there a way to somehow set references to the cursors at startup in
order to keep compatibility with earlier engines? I mean a startup
script checking the engine number and setting custom properties for
example, which are then used elsewhere instead of id's directly?

I may be totally of the wall with this since I have no time to dig
into the source codes at this time. But such a dereference would make
IDE more immune from any changes in this area that RR springs on us
in the future.

Robert