.wav and .aiff files

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Jun 15 15:27:56 EDT 2005

Shary,

It's not compression but setting the channels to mono (or mono-stereo - same
channel on both sides) and lowering the Frequency of sampling, the Hz range
down to 22 or 11 will give you clean uncompressed sound, good enough for
voice.

BTW, the quicktime will shield you from the noise and play the sample
correctly but QT required.

cheers
Xavier