MC IDE b9

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jun 10 11:03:42 EDT 2005

On 6/10/05 12:28 AM, Scott Rossi wrote:

> Recently, sims  wrote:
>

>>>As far as I know, this build still doesn't include support for the
>>>add-more-hours-to-a-day function.  The daily interval for script editing is
>>>still limited to 24 hour periods.
>>

>>Andre & Gaskin have a recipe for this function, I think it involves
>>some exotic 'coffee like' brew from South America.
>

> Sorry but this is still a workaround.  We need a a fix at the engine level.
> I can't believe we have to wait all these years for this fix.  The economics
> are based on the sales... marketshare... industry standards...

Well, of course, the easiest solution would be to incorporate the
open-source library "libTimeWarp" which is already available.
Unfortunately, I can't find a link to it. It is a Catch-22 -- since it
hasn't been written yet, you would need to already have the library
installed in order to find the library online.

I will be working on this. I mean, I did. I mean, I will.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com