MC IDE b9

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Fri Jun 10 10:52:50 EDT 2005

Hi Richard and all,

> I just posted MC IDE 2.6b9.
>
> My apologies for not doing this sooner. Klaus had emailed me a copy
> about

well, actually two months before ;-)

> I set his account with admin priveleges so he could upload it himself.
> Seems each of us thought the other would upload it. Oh well, we'll
> coordinate better next time. :)

Believe me or not, I acutally wanted to upload the version this
weekend, since i had much
work (fortunately :-) in the last time.

I knew what you had in mind, when you gave me admin privileges,
Richard, i was not born yestarday ;-)

Although i still have very few time (fortunately business-wise :-) I
will now work on a version b10 (?)
to make it compatible with the new engine and especially the new
"Answer/Ask file..." dialog.

Tiny poll:
Would you mind to have the global "gRevAppIcon", so our dialogs could
look a little bit prettier, just like
in Rev, and thus compatible to Rev?

I, personally, would like it :-)

But i am sorry, i will not have the time (nor the knowledge, to be
honest) to make some enhancements
to the script editor, if someone had this in mind...

Any volunteers? ;-)

> --
>  Richard Gaskin
>  Fourth World Media Corporation
>  Rev tools and more: http://www.fourthworld.com/rev

Best from germany where we are still waiting for the summer to come :-/

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de
http://www.major-k.de