MC IDE b9

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Fri Jun 10 10:00:06 EDT 2005

Anyway, if you want to gain some time here's one design issue that's worth
a lot of time:

The script editor menu:

&Save Script
Save Script &As...
&Print Script
&Close Script/W
App&ly Script/L

Just put the last line as the first and you will already gain lots of
time.
Add /P to print...
Put close script at the end
Add 3 periods after save... + /s...

But i hate that "unstandard Save"...

you get the point... A bit of redesign and the script editor will be
better and your usage of it faster! ;)

Also i noticed that NONE of the script editor handlers "pass" their
message.
Is that normal?

cheers
Xavier

On 10/06/2005 08:38:33 metacard-bounces wrote:
>Richard,
>
>I was refering to how-to-add hours to the day function
>
>No relation to MC - although - there is for the MC users. I'm gonna have
2
>weeks holliday,
>
>i hope to resolve lots of things... I hope to make them available to MC
users
>so they too
>can gain enormous amounts of time developping with MC.
>
>I've already done so with the GIM library... IMOHO it's just a question
of time
>when i
>put the documentation together and a palette to make it much easier
(which i
>forwarded
>you some time ago and to which you never gave any feedback probably due
to lots
>of
>work and limited time days - proof you need taoo ;)
>
>cheers
>Xavier
>
>On 10/06/2005 08:30:49 metacard-bounces wrote:
>>xbury.cs at clearstream.com wrote:
>>> Dear robots
>>>
>>> Adopting TAOO style scripting might help but of course no one is
forcing
>>> you...
>>>
>>> Im so tired of repeating it... When i release it, i think a lot of
people
>>> are going to
>>> slap themselves silly! ;)
>>>
>>> Seriously, working in rev from scratch in a project = 5 hours
>>> In TAOO: 15-45 minutes...
>>>
>>> Your choice and opportunity cost ;)
>>>
>>> I know it doesn't apply to every application - however it does apply
>>> 80% or
>>> more in most basic application component needs.
>>>
>>> TAOO was designed with economics, ergonomics (of scripting and oop)
and