Word Wrap . . .

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Wed Jun 8 08:24:56 EDT 2005

Dear Brian Yennie,
  Yes, you are quite right re 'dontWrap'.
maybe I was a bit unclear about what is happening:

my Bulgarian text (dontWrap is false) just breaks as soon
as it hits the right-hand side of the field so (and I will
use an English word here as an example) we might have:

  fanta    on the right-hand side of the text field, and
  stic     on the left-hand side of the field on the
following line.

I don't think this has got anything to do with writing in
Bulgarian (which does not use the first ASCII table)
because the word-boundary is still signalled by the good
old SPACE bar.

Sincerely Richmond

See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html