"Various forms of this e-mail" . . .

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sat Jun 4 00:23:54 EDT 2005

>I agree that the old method had its own merits, but a case in which
>it's described as empowering someone to perform work without ever
>paying for it doesn't provide strong support for that argument.

Actually it was the old method that sold me on Metacard.  I
downloaded the freebie version and fully intended to do something
with it.  But the 10 line limit or whatever it was really hindered me
in a big way.  No doubt others could create nifty things with the
limit, but the sorts of things I was creating just didn't flow well
that way.  Sure I created a gazillion dinky handlers but....

In the end I bought a license :-)

Shari
--
Mac and Windows shareware games