metacard Digest, Vol 22, Issue 26

Reinhold Venzl-Schubert R.Venzl-Schubert at t-online.de
Thu Jul 28 01:38:06 CDT 2005

Hello Marielle,

> In case this can be of any use to you, I have the complete set of
> French phonetic characters in gif format (I have the English one as
> well). I also have a virtual keyboard/character map already written
> (something very similar to the "insert symbol" facility found in
> office applications except that you can increase the font-size -
> <http://revolution.lexicall.org/stacks/mystacks/font_utils.rev>,
> click on character map when open).

I am sorry, I only see these rows in my browser and no way to download
anything :-(

#!/bin/sh
# MetaCard 2.4 stack
# The following is not ASCII text,
# so now would be a good time to q out of more

> A few examples of good vocabulary learning applications:
> http://jeudeloie.free.fr/liens.htm
> http://www.weblettres.net/sommaire.php?entree=1&rubrique=42&sousrub=200
> http://www.ac-nancy-metz.fr/enseign/anglais/Henry/outils.htm#phonepr
> (you will find there some tools to type in phonetic)
> I find that one quite elegant: http://phonetique.free.fr/

I tried some of them, but invain. May bee it will not work with my
browser (Safari 1.0.3) or I'm to stupid ;-)
For my virtual keyboard I use a phonetic font I found here:
http://babel.uoregon.edu/yamada/fonts/phonetic.html
Meanwhile it works very well the help of metacard at lists

:-) Reinhold