Pre-release WinNO2 beta testers needed

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Jul 22 14:56:20 CDT 2005

Alain,

> Hello MisterX,
>
> > Im coming out with a new version of the WinNO2 plugin - the
> ultimate
> > Rev-Window/Stack manager.
> > New skin, new menus, revised features...
> http://monsieurx.com/hyper/xos/screenshots/WinNO2.png
>
> Wow! Very very pretty, professionnal-looking, etc.
> :-)_)
>
> You've got real ergonomic/artistic flair, Mr. X.  :-)
>
> If I had some money, I'd hire you in a FFlash!  ;-)
>
> With admiration,
>
> Alain

You're too kind... (blush smiley) - it's my 4th theme in TAOO ;)
Soon, i'll just pull'em off fruityloops or phpnuke on a btn mouseup!

but that's not without giving credit for the take on the FLStudio.com
style which i just drull over...

FLStudio.com gets the credit, I admire them as much as i admire
HyperCard but for audio is's true inspiration!

Flash is also admirable but far from accessible or as simple as Rev!
But rev's quality issues keep it from being a top-notch - still it's
an amazing effort worth the trouble and price - eh, not the price ;)

My personal style is much more holo-alien-graphic than that though
check out my neon winamp skins on monsieurx sometime ;)

http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=55

The bars are 3D-holo-emited if you cross your eyes while moving
them - including the holo-colors - something i'll have to replicate
in Rev for them red/blue glasses in my next "dynamic" theme ;)

The rest will be telephatic ;)

cheerios
Xav